Ongar High Street looking north circa. 1903 and February 2005
The Lion Hotel (demolished in 1953) stood where today's fire station is located. Note the AA sign!
Heading up to the Four Wantz road junction in 1934 and 2005.
11th Century St Martin's church is at the centre of both photographs.
Ongar Grammar School in 1916, now residential and business use.
The High Street in 1909 and 2005, sadly we haven't any banks in our town now though!